Ampere Zeal Vehicle Review
Greaves Cotton recently launched Ampere Zeal to promote electric mobility solutions in India.
Key features include:
- The muscular design with a large front-end that houses a V-shaped headlight.
- Neatly carved out mud-guard and front apron extending along the sides.
- Long and comfortable seat allows a convenient ride for two people.
- Footboard space is available as well.
Insight into Key Parameters of Ampere Zeal
- Top Speed: 50-55 km/h
- Range: 85-90 km/charge
- Co-Driver Seating: No
- Maximum Vehicle Weight (with load): 130 kg
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
Ampere Zeal Battery and Charging Maintenance
|The Ampere Zeal runs on a 60V Lithium Battery. The battery is crucial when it comes to the performance of the vehicle. Therefore, maintaining the battery properly is of utmost importance.
|Safety and Comfort Features
|Low Battery Indicator
||Harmonic Braking System
|Passenger Foot Rest
|Turn Signal Lamp
|Overall Scooter Maintenance
Doesn’t require any routine maintenance with the exception of brakes. The Lithium-ion battery requires service at 5-year/50,000km of life.
|Reasons to Buy
||Reasons to Avoid
||Flimsy build quality
|Affordable compared to most brands
||Takes 5 hours to charge
|Detachable battery and easy to operate
For more details, please visit Ampere Vehicles.
*Disclaimer: The data is derived from the website. Please report to the manufacturer in case of any issues.